Tribal Hearts Festival CIC
1. What information is being collected?
1.1 We collect a variety of information when you book tickets to Tribal Hearts Festival CIC. This includes: • Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
1.2 If you e-mail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our e-mail system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
2. Who is collecting the data?
2.1 This data is being collected by Tribal Hearts Festival CIC, 11b Boundary Road, Brackley, Northants, NN13 7ES. Tribal Hearts Festival CIC is a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
3. How is it being collected? 3.1 The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message. 3.2 In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases tickets for you – they may give us your name and details to allow us to process their order and provide our service to you. If you have entered a competition with one of our partners, they will provide us with your name and contact details in order to claim your prize.
4. Why is it being collected?
4.1 Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered or had ordered for you (emailing or posting tickets to you and ensuring your name is on our guest list) and contacting you should there be any important information relating to your booking. 4.2 Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience (post event feedback surveys) 4.3 We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us, to comply with HMRC accounting regulations.
5. How will it be used?
5.1 Data we collect will be used by Tribal Hearts Festival CIC to enable us to provide our services and products to you. 5.2 Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you tickets, direct offers from Tribal Hearts Festival CIC about upcoming promotions or newsletters. Newsletters and offers can be unsubscribed from at any time. 5.3 Tribal Hearts Festival CIC may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
6. Who will it be shared with?
6.1 We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you.
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number) We usually always use email to communicate but should you purchase merchandise in advance we may send this by post for example. • We use software and third party providers for; Online Orders and Payment Processing. When choosing these providers, we have made sure that your data will only be used for the stated purpose, and that they will not be carrying out further processing or sharing your data with third parties. • Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
7. How will this affect you?
7.1 We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. How long is the data stored?
8.1 Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future. 8.2 We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
9. Access to stored data.
9.1 If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us. As well as trying to help you directly you are entitled to raise any concerns directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office. 9.2 You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
11. More information.
11.1 If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly. 11.2 If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
12. Our Details
12.1 This business is owned and operated by Tribal Hearts Festival CIC. 12.2 Our principle place of business is at: 11b Boundary Road, Brackley, Northants, NN13 7ES. 12.3 You can contact us in writing to the above address, or by email to email@example.com